Creamy, with a hint of thyme. A delicious mid-week dinner.
- ½ bunch Spring onions, chopped
- King Valley Fine Foods Mushroom Pate, 2/3 jar
- 1-cup cream
- Fresh or dried Pasta
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- fresh Parsley or thyme, to serve
- Sauté chopped spring onions & garlic in 2 tbl olive oil till softened.
- Add approx. 2/3 jar Mushroom Pate & 1 cup of cream, heat till simmering & stir mixture through cooked spaghetti /long noodles.
- Season with cracked pepper & top with fresh herbs
Serves 2-3 people